- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 21. Department of Administration
- Section 440. Conflicts of Interests.
previous: Section 430
. Attorneys Engaged By Public Advocacy Office.
next: Section 450
. Civil Liability of Volunteer Guardians.
AS 44.21.440. Conflicts of Interests.
- (a) Services and legal representation rendered by the office of public advocacy, whether performed by a person under
contract or by an employee of the office, shall be provided in a manner that avoids conflicts of interests.
- (b) The office of public advocacy may not use improper pressure to influence the professional judgment of a person who is
paid by the office of public advocacy to act as an attorney, a guardian ad litem, or a visitor for a guardianship or
conservatorship established under AS 13.26.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.