Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 20. Motor Vehicle Safety Responsibility Act
previous: Section 80
. Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 20 Ch 241 SLA 1976].
next: Section 10
. Declaration of Purpose.
Chapter 20. Motor Vehicle Safety Responsibility Act
- Section 10. Declaration of Purpose.
- Section 20. Administration.
- Section 30. Court Review. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 140 SLA 1977].
- Section 40. Department to Furnish Operating Record. [Repealed, Sec. 20 Ch 241 SLA 1976].
- Section 50. Application of Chapter.
- Section 60. Exceptions to Requirement of Security.
- Section 70. Requirements as to Policy or Bond.
- Section 80. Form and Amount of Security.
- Section 90. Suspension For Failure to Deposit Security.
- Section 100. Release From Liability.
- Section 110. Adjudication of Nonliability.
- Section 120. Agreements For Payment of Damages.
- Section 130. Payment Upon Judgment.
- Section 140. Termination of Security Requirement.
- Section 150. Duration of Suspension.
- Section 160. Application to Nonresidents, Unlicensed Drivers, Unregistered Vehicles and Accidents in Other States.
- Section 170. Authority of Department to Decrease Amount of Security.
- Section 180. Correction of Action of Department.
- Section 190. Custody of Security.
- Section 200. Disposition of Security.
- Section 210. Return of Deposit.
- Section 220. Matters Not to Be Evidence in Civil Suits.
- Section 230. Proof of Financial Responsibility For the Future.
- Section 240. Proof Required When Driving Privilege is Restricted.
- Section 250. Action in Respect to Unlicensed Person.
- Section 260. When Proof Required After Accidents.
- Section 270. Suspension For Nonpayment of Judgments.
- Section 280. When Courts to Report Nonpayment of Judgments.
- Section 290. Further Action With Respect to Nonresidents.
- Section 300. Exception For Government Vehicles.
- Section 310. Exception When Consent Granted By Judgment Creditor.
- Section 320. Exceptions When Insurer Liable.
- Section 325. Exemption For Certain Employee-Drivers; Applicability to Employer.
- Section 330. Suspension to Continue Until Judgments Paid and Proof Given.
- Section 340. Driving While License Cancelled, Suspended, or Revoked.
- Section 350. Discharge in Bankruptcy. [Repealed, Sec. 42 Ch 53 SLA 1973].
- Section 360. Payments Sufficient to Satisfy Requirements.
- Section 370. Installment Payment of Judgments; Default.
- Section 380. Registration and Operator's Rights Limited By Extent of Proof.
- Section 390. Proof By Persons Who Do Not Own a Vehicle.
- Section 400. Self-Insurers.
- Section 410. Certificate of Insurance as Proof.
- Section 420. Certificate Furnished By Nonresident as Proof.
- Section 430. Default By Nonresident Insurer.
- Section 440. Motor Vehicle Liability Policy Defined; Required Provisions.
- Section 445. Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Coverage.
- Section 450. Notice of Cancellation or Termination of Certified Policy.
- Section 460. Chapter Not to Affect Other Policies.
- Section 470. Bond as Proof.
- Section 480. Action On Bond.
- Section 490. Money or Securities as Proof. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 70 SLA 1984].
- Section 500. Owner May Give Proof For Others.
- Section 510. Substitution of Proof.
- Section 520. Other Proof May Be Required.
- Section 530. Application of Deposit.
- Section 540. Duration, Cancellation and Return of Proof.
- Section 550. Transfer of Registration to Defeat Purpose of Chapter Prohibited.
- Section 560. Surrender of License and Registration, and False Affidavits.
- Section 570. Forged Proof.
- Section 580. Assigned Risk Plans.
- Section 585. Reinstatement Fee. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 70 SLA 1984].
- Section 590. Past Application of Chapter.
- Section 600. Chapter Does Not Prevent Other Process.
- Section 610. Provisions of Chapter Apply Throughout State.
- Section 620. Application of Administrative Procedure Act. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 140 SLA 1977].
- Section 630. Definitions.
- Section 640. Short Title.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.