Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 20. Motor Vehicle Safety Responsibility Act
- Section 20. Administration.
previous: Section 10
. Declaration of Purpose.
next: Section 30
. Court Review. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 140 SLA 1977].
AS 28.20.020. Administration.
- (a) The department shall administer and enforce this chapter and may adopt regulations necessary for its administration.
- (b) The department shall receive and consider any pertinent information upon request of persons aggrieved by its orders or
acts under this chapter.
- (c) The department shall prescribe and provide suitable forms requisite or considered necessary to carry out this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.