Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 20. Motor Vehicle Safety Responsibility Act
- Section 150. Duration of Suspension.
previous: Section 140
. Termination of Security Requirement.
next: Section 160
. Application to Nonresidents, Unlicensed Drivers, Unregistered Vehicles and Accidents in Other States.
AS 28.20.150. Duration of Suspension.
- (a) Unless a suspension is terminated under other provisions of this chapter, an order of suspension by the department
remains in effect until terminated and a license may not be renewed or issued to a person whose license is suspended
until proof of financial responsibility for the future is provided and
- (1) the person deposits or there is deposited on behalf of the person the security required under this chapter; or
- (2) three years elapse following the date of suspension.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 9 ch 78 SLA 1982].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.