Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 20. Motor Vehicle Safety Responsibility Act
- Section 90. Suspension For Failure to Deposit Security.
previous: Section 80
. Form and Amount of Security.
next: Section 100
. Release From Liability.
AS 28.20.090. Suspension For Failure to Deposit Security.
- (a) If a person required to deposit security under this chapter fails to deposit security within 10 days after the
department sends notice, the department shall suspend
- (1) the license of each driver involved in the accident;
- (2) the privilege of operating a vehicle subject to registration if the driver is a nonresident;
- (3) the privilege of the owner to operate or permit the operation within this state of a vehicle subject to registration
if the owner is a nonresident.
- (b) Suspensions shall be made in respect to persons required by the department to deposit security who fail to deposit
such security, except as otherwise provided under succeeding sections of this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.