Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 20. Motor Vehicle Safety Responsibility Act
- Section 210. Return of Deposit.
previous: Section 200
. Disposition of Security.
next: Section 220
. Matters Not to Be Evidence in Civil Suits.
AS 28.20.210. Return of Deposit.
- (a) Upon the expiration of two years from the date of deposit of security, the security remaining on deposit shall be
returned to the person who made the deposit or the person's personal representative if an affidavit or other evidence
satisfactory to the department is filed with it showing that
- (1) no action for damages arising out of the accident for which deposit was made is pending against the person on whose
behalf the deposit was made, and
- (2) there does not exist any unpaid judgment against the person in an action.
- (b) This section does not limit the return of a deposit of security under any other provision of this chapter authorizing
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.