Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 15. Employment Services
previous: Section 699
next: Section 10
. Administration of Vocational Rehabilitation.
Chapter 15. Employment Services
- Section 10. Administration of Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Section 20. Powers and Duties of Commissioner.
- Section 30. Appointment of Administrative Officers.
- Section 40. Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Established.
- Section 50. Director of Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Section 60. Agreements Under Social Security Act.
- Section 70. Personnel Policies [Repealed, Sec. 84 Ch 58 SLA 1999].
- Section 80. Eligibility For Vocational Rehabilitation Service.
- Section 90. Priority as to Eligibility.
- Section 100. Powers and Duties; Vending Facilities.
- Section 110. Extension of Services Outside State.
- Section 120. Cooperation With Federal Government.
- Section 125. Assistive Technology Loan Guarantee and Interest Subsidy Program.
- Section 130. Vocational Rehabilitation Small Business Enterprise Revolving Fund.
- Section 132. Vending Facilities.
- Section 133. Vendors' Licenses.
- Section 134. Active Participation By Licensees With Severe Disabilities.
- Section 135. Committee of Blind Vendors.
- Section 136. Group Insurance For Certain Licensees.
- Section 140. Vocational Rehabilitation Fund. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 23 SLA 1968].
- Section 150. Custodian of Funds.
- Section 160. Gifts.
- Section 170. Maintenance Not Assignable.
- Section 180. Hearings.
- Section 190. Misuse of Lists and Records.
- Section 200. Limitation On Political Activity.
- Section 210. Definitions.
- Section 220. Purpose.
- Section 230. Appointment of Committee.
- Section 240. Appointment and Term of Chair.
- Section 250. Compensation and Expenses.
- Section 260. Meetings.
- Section 270. Cooperation With Other Committees and Agencies.
- Section 280. Appointment of Advisors.
- Section 290. Employ People With Disabilities Week.
- Section 300. Manner of Handling Funds.
- Section 310. Gifts.
- Section 315. Fees.
- Section 320. Annual Report to Governor.
- Section 330. Exemptions.
- Section 340. Permit.
- Section 350. Application.
- Section 360. Bond.
- Section 370. Investigation of Applicant.
- Section 380. Refusal of Permit.
- Section 390. Term of Permit; Fees.
- Section 400. Renewal of Permit.
- Section 410. Revocation or Suspension of Permit.
- Section 420. Limitations On Conduct of Employment Agencies.
- Section 430. Agency to Maintain Register.
- Section 440. Records Open to Inspection.
- Section 450. Applicant's Receipt.
- Section 460. Schedule of Fees.
- Section 470. Maximum Fees.
- Section 480. Return of Fees.
- Section 490. Prohibited Acts.
- Section 500. Department May Adopt Regulations.
- Section 510. Violations.
- Section 520. Definitions.
- Section 550. Alaska Workforce Investment Board.
- Section 555. Appointment and Term of Members.
- Section 560. Compensation.
- Section 565. Officers.
- Section 570. Meetings, Quorum, and Committees.
- Section 575. Board as State Planning Entity.
- Section 580. Functions of the Board.
- Section 585. Administration.
- Section 610. Participation in Manpower Development and Training Act. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 103 SLA 1968].
- Section 611. Department Participation in Manpower Training Programs. [Repealed, Sec. 84 Ch 58 SLA 1999].
- Section 614. Manpower Training Division. [Repealed, Sec. 84 Ch 58 SLA 1999].
- Section 617. Manpower Training Advisory Council. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 174 SLA 1975].
- Section 620. State Training and Employment Program.
- Section 625. Employment Assistance and Training Program Account.
- Section 630. Special Employee Unemployment Credit and Contributions For Program.
- Section 635. People to Be Served.
- Section 640. Services For Eligible People; Repayment.
- Section 645. Duties and Powers of the Department.
- Section 650. Work Incentive Program For Welfare Recipients. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 128 SLA 1990].
- Section 651. Duties of Alaska Workforce Investment Board; Grants; Eligible Entities.
- Section 660. Definitions.
- Section 700. - 23.15.810l Business Incentive Training Program. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 49 SLA 2003].
- Section 820. Powers and Duties of the Alaska Workforce Investment Board.
- Section 830. Alaska Technical and Vocational Education Program Account.
- Section 835. Special Employee Unemployment Contributions For Program.
- Section 840. Grants For Technical and Vocational Education.
- Section 850. Definitions.
Article 01. VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.