Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 15. Employment Services
- Section 420. Limitations On Conduct of Employment Agencies.
previous: Section 410
. Revocation or Suspension of Permit.
next: Section 430
. Agency to Maintain Register.
AS 23.15.420. Limitations On Conduct of Employment Agencies.
The department may not issue a permit to conduct an employment agency
- (1) in rooms used for living purposes;
- (2) in connection with a pool hall, bar, or intoxicating liquor dispensary, or recreation center operated for profit;
- (3) to a person whose permit has been revoked within three years from the date of application;
- (4) to a person who is financially interested in a travel agency or who in any way benefits financially from the sale of
air, steamship, or bus transportation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.