Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 15. Employment Services
- Section 130. Vocational Rehabilitation Small Business Enterprise Revolving Fund.
previous: Section 125
. Assistive Technology Loan Guarantee and Interest Subsidy Program.
next: Section 132
. Vending Facilities.
AS 23.15.130. Vocational Rehabilitation Small Business Enterprise Revolving Fund.
- (a) There is created in the state treasury a revolving fund designated as the vocational rehabilitation small business
enterprise revolving fund. The fund shall be administered by the director.
- (b) Receipts from the net proceeds of vending facilities on public property, other than vending facilities operated by a
licensee, shall be paid into the fund.
- (c) The commissioner of administration shall separately account for receipts under (b) of this section that are paid into
the vocational rehabilitation small business enterprise revolving fund. The annual estimated receipts of the fund may
be used by the legislature to make appropriations to the department to aid licensees in operating vending machine
- (d) In this section "net proceeds" means the gross receipts from operating a vending facility less the costs of operation
and a fair return to the operator, to be determined by the agency.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.