Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 15. Employment Services
- Section 132. Vending Facilities.
previous: Section 130
. Vocational Rehabilitation Small Business Enterprise Revolving Fund.
next: Section 133
. Vendors' Licenses.
AS 23.15.132. Vending Facilities.
- (a) A vending facility may not be established on public property that is under the jurisdiction of the state except as
authorized by the commissioner of education and early development.
- (b) A vending facility authorized by the commissioner of education and early development shall be selected and located
after consulting with the persons responsible for the maintenance and operation of the property to be served by the
vending facility. A contract for the operation of the vending facility by a licensee shall be executed by the agency
and must contain provisions ensuring that the licensee shall charge reasonable prices and that the vending facility
shall provide high quality merchandise.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.