Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 15. Employment Services
- Section 133. Vendors' Licenses.
previous: Section 132
. Vending Facilities.
next: Section 134
. Active Participation By Licensees With Severe Disabilities.
AS 23.15.133. Vendors' Licenses.
- (a) The agency shall issue a license for the operation of a vending facility on public property to a blind person or
a person with a severe disability who is a resident of the state at the time of application and who qualifies for a license
- (1) 20 U.S.C. 107 - 107(f) (Randolph-Sheppard Act); or
- (2) regulations adopted by the agency providing for licensing of blind persons or persons with severe disabilities.
- (b) A license issued under this section does not expire. However, a license may be revoked if the agency finds that the
licensee is not operating the facility in accordance with regulations adopted by the agency.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.