Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 15. Employment Services
- Section 660. Definitions.
previous: Section 651
. Duties of Alaska Workforce Investment Board; Grants; Eligible Entities.
next: Section 700
. - 23.15.810l Business Incentive Training Program. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 49 SLA 2003].
AS 23.15.660. Definitions.
In AS 23.15.620
- (1) "board" means the Alaska Workforce Investment Board established in AS 23.15.550
- (2) [Repealed, Sec. 6 ch 49 SLA 2003].
- (3) "program" means the state training and employment program established in AS 23.15.620
- (4) [Repealed, Sec. 46 ch 86 SLA 2002].
Article 07. BUSINESS INCENTIVE TRAINING PROGRAM
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.