Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 15. Employment Services
- Section 20. Powers and Duties of Commissioner.
previous: Section 10
. Administration of Vocational Rehabilitation.
next: Section 30
. Appointment of Administrative Officers.
AS 23.15.020. Powers and Duties of Commissioner.
- (a) The commissioner may cooperate with a federal agency, as provided and required by federal law for vocational
- (b) The commissioner shall comply with the federal laws and the conditions necessary to secure the full benefit of the
federal vocational rehabilitation laws, and shall do all things necessary to entitle the state to receive the benefits
of the federal laws.
- (c) The commissioner may do all the things and adopt the regulations that are necessary to carry out the federal laws and
the purposes of AS 23.15.010 - 23.15.210.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.