Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 15. Employment Services
- Section 180. Hearings.
previous: Section 170
. Maintenance Not Assignable.
next: Section 190
. Misuse of Lists and Records.
AS 23.15.180. Hearings.
- (a) An individual applying for or receiving vocational rehabilitation who is aggrieved by the action or inaction of the
agency is entitled to a fair hearing by the agency, in accordance with regulations.
- (b) A blind person or a person with a severe disability aggrieved by a decision or action of the agency under AS 23.15.133
- 23.15.135 shall receive a hearing on request in
accordance with AS 44.62.330
- 44.62.630 (Administrative Procedure Act). A blind
person may also file a complaint in accordance with 20 U.S.C. 107d-1 for arbitration of a grievance.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.