Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 15. Employment Services
- Section 60. Agreements Under Social Security Act.
previous: Section 50
. Director of Vocational Rehabilitation.
next: Section 70
. Personnel Policies [Repealed, Sec. 84 Ch 58 SLA 1999].
AS 23.15.060. Agreements Under Social Security Act.
- (a) The commissioner may enter into necessary agreements on behalf of the state with the Secretary of Health and Human
Services to carry out the provisions of the federal Social Security Act, as amended, and as it is subsequently amended,
relating to the making of determinations of disability under Title II and Title XVI of that Act.
- (b) The Department of Revenue shall act as the custodian of funds paid by the federal government to the state, shall
comply with agreements entered into under the Social Security Act, and shall disburse the funds in accordance with
instructions from the director of the division of vocational rehabilitation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.