Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 30. Alaska Workers' Compensation Act
previous: Section 40
. Prerequisites to Maintenance of Action.
next: Section 1
. Intent of the Legislature and Construction of Chapter.
Chapter 30. Alaska Workers' Compensation Act
- Section 1. Intent of the Legislature and Construction of Chapter.
- Section 2. Division of Worker's Compensation; Director.
- Section 5. Alaska Workers' Compensation Board.
- Section 7. Workers' Compensation Appeals Commission.
- Section 8. Powers and Duties of the Commission.
- Section 9. Powers and Duties of the Chair of the Commission.
- Section 10. Coverage.
- Section 11. Extraterritorial Coverage.
- Section 12. Agreements in Regard to Claims.
- Section 15. Compensation Where Third Persons Are Liable.
- Section 17. Immunity For Third-Party Design Professional.
- Section 20. Chapter Part of Contract of Hire.
- Section 22. False Statements By Employee.
- Section 25. Approval and Coverage of Insurance Policies.
- Section 30. Required Policy Provisions.
- Section 35. Adjustment of Insurance Rates.
- Section 40. Second Injury Fund.
- Section 41. Rehabilitation of Injured Workers.
- Section 45. Employer's Liability For Compensation.
- Section 50. Employer's Liability Despite Negligence of a Third Party.
- Section 55. Exclusiveness of Liability.
- Section 60. Election of Direct Payment Presumed.
- Section 65. Employer's Record of Injuries.
- Section 70. Report of Injury to Division.
- Section 75. Employer's Liability to Pay.
- Section 80. Employer's Failure to Insure.
- Section 82. Workers' Compensation Benefits Guaranty Fund.
- Section 85. Duty of Employer to File Evidence of Compliance.
- Section 90. Self-Insurance Certificates.
- Section 92. Volunteer Ambulance Attendants', Police Officers', and Fire Fighters' Insurance.
- Section 95. Medical Treatments, Services, and Examinations.
- Section 97. Fees for Medical Treatment and Services.
- Section 100. Notice of Injury or Death.
- Section 105. Time For Filing of Claims.
- Section 106. [Renumbered as AS 23.30.011
- Section 107. Release of Information.
- Section 108. Prehearings On Discovery Matters; Objections to Requests For Release of Information; Sanctions For Noncompliance.
- Section 110. Procedure On Claims.
- Section 115. Attendance and Fees of Witnesses.
- Section 120. Presumptions.
- Section 122. Credibility of Witnesses.
- Section 125. Administrative Review of Compensation Order.
- Section 127. Appeals to Commission.
- Section 128. Commission Proceedings.
- Section 129. Judicial Review of Commission Orders.
- Section 130. Modification of Awards.
- Section 135. Procedure Before the Board.
- Section 140. Appointment of Guardian By Court.
- Section 145. Attorney Fees.
- Section 150. Commencement of Compensation.
- Section 155. Payment of Compensation.
- Section 160. Assignment and Exemption of Claims.
- Section 165. Lien.
- Section 170. Collection of Defaulted Payments.
- Section 172. Benefit Adjustments. [Repealed, Sec. 11 Ch 75 SLA 1977].
- Section 175. Rates of Compensation.
- Section 180. Permanent Total Disability.
- Section 185. Compensation For Temporary Total Disability.
- Section 187. Effect of Unemployment Benefits.
- Section 190. Compensation For Permanent Partial Impairment; Rating Guides.
- Section 191. Expenses For Rehabilitating Injured Employees. [Repealed, Sec. 27 Ch 93 SLA 1982. For Current Law Concerning Rehabilitation of Injured Workers, See AS 23.30.041
- Section 195. Survival of the Right to Compensation.
- Section 200. Temporary Partial Disability.
- Section 205. Injury Combined With Preexisting Impairment.
- Section 210. Determination of Wage-Earning Capacity. [Repealed, Sec. 44 Ch 79 SLA 1988].
- Section 215. Compensation For Death.
- Section 220. Determination of Spendable Weekly Wage.
- Section 224. Coordination of Benefits.
- Section 225. Social Security and Pension or Profit Sharing Plan Offsets.
- Section 230. Persons Not Covered.
- Section 235. Cases in Which No Compensation is Payable.
- Section 237. High School Students in Work-Study Programs as Employees of the State.
- Section 238. Volunteer Emergency Medical Technicians as Employees.
- Section 239. Sole Proprietors and Partners as Employees.
- Section 240. Officers of Corporations, Municipal Corporations, and Nonprofit Corporations and Members of Limited Liability Companies as Employees.
- Section 241. Special Officers as Employees.
- Section 242. Members of State Boards and Commissions as Employees.
- Section 243. Extending Coverage to Certain Fire Fighters.
- Section 244. Emergency and Disaster Relief Forces as State Employees.
- Section 245. Invalid Agreements.
- Section 247. Discrimination Prohibited.
- Section 250. Penalties For Fraudulent or Misleading Acts; Damages in Civil Actions.
- Section 255. Penalty For Failure to Pay Compensation.
- Section 260. Penalty For Receiving Unapproved Fees and Soliciting.
- Section 263. Immunity From Civil Liability For Workplace Safety Inspections.
- Section 265. [Renumbered as AS 23.30.395].
- Section 270. [Renumbered as AS 23.30.400].
- Section 280. Investigation of Fraud; Staffing.
- Section 395. Definitions.
- Section 400. Short Title.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.