Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 30. Alaska Workers' Compensation Act
- Section 22. False Statements By Employee.
previous: Section 20
. Chapter Part of Contract of Hire.
next: Section 25
. Approval and Coverage of Insurance Policies.
AS 23.30.022. False Statements By Employee.
An employee who knowingly makes a false statement in writing as to the employee's physical condition in response to a
medical inquiry, or in a medical examination, after a conditional offer of employment may not receive benefits under
this chapter if
- (1) the employer relied upon the false representation and this reliance was a substantial factor in the hiring; and
- (2) there was a causal connection between the false representation and the injury to the employee.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.