Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 30. Alaska Workers' Compensation Act
- Section 242. Members of State Boards and Commissions as Employees.
previous: Section 241
. Special Officers as Employees.
next: Section 243
. Extending Coverage to Certain Fire Fighters.
AS 23.30.242. Members of State Boards and Commissions as Employees.
- (a) A member of a state board or commission is considered an employee under this chapter only while the member is actually
traveling or working as a member of the board or commission. The maximum weekly wage shall be used in computing the
amount of compensation to be awarded.
- (b) Annual appropriations to fund the coverage provided for in (a) of this section shall be provided for in the budget of
the Office of the Governor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.