Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 30. Alaska Workers' Compensation Act
- Section 115. Attendance and Fees of Witnesses.
previous: Section 110
. Procedure On Claims.
next: Section 120
AS 23.30.115. Attendance and Fees of Witnesses.
- (a) A person is not required to attend as a witness in a proceeding before the board at a place more than 100 miles from
the person's place of residence, unless the person's lawful mileage and fee for one day's attendance is first paid or
tendered to the person; but the testimony of a witness may be taken by deposition or interrogatories according to the
Rules of Civil Procedure.
- (b) A witness summoned in a proceeding before the board or whose deposition is taken shall receive the same fees and
mileage as a witness in the superior court.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.