Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 11. Licensing
previous: Chapter 10
next: Section 10
. License or Permit Required; Presumption Concerning Possession For Sale.
Chapter 11. Licensing
- Section 10. License or Permit Required; Presumption Concerning Possession For Sale.
- Section 15. Purchase From Nonlicensee Prohibited.
- Section 20. Exceptions: License or Permit Not Required.
- Section 30. Death of Licensee.
- Section 40. Board Approval of Transfers.
- Section 45. Reports Required of Limited Liability Organizations.
- Section 50. Reports Required of Corporations.
- Section 55. Reports Required of Partnerships.
- Section 60. Nonresident Distiller, Brewer, Winery, or Wholesaler.
- Section 70. Power Limited to the Board.
- Section 80. Types of Licenses and Permits.
- Section 90. Beverage Dispensary License.
- Section 100. Restaurant or Eating Place License.
- Section 110. Club License.
- Section 115. Golf Course License.
- Section 120. Bottling Works License.
- Section 130. Brewery License.
- Section 135. Brewpub License.
- Section 140. Winery License.
- Section 150. Package Store License; Permit For Delivery to Social Events.
- Section 160. Wholesale Licenses.
- Section 170. Distillery License.
- Section 180. Common Carrier Dispensary License.
- Section 190. Community Liquor License. [Repealed, Sec. 69 Ch 101 SLA 1995].
- Section 200. Retail Stock Sale License.
- Section 210. Recreational Site License.
- Section 220. Pub License.
- Section 225. Outdoor Recreation Lodge License.
- Section 230. Caterer's Permit.
- Section 240. Special Events Permit.
- Section 250. Conditional Contractor's Permit.
- Section 255. Destination Resort License.
- Section 260. Application For New License or Permit.
- Section 270. Application For Renewal of License or Permit.
- Section 280. Application For Transfer of a License to Another Person.
- Section 290. Application For Transfer of License Location.
- Section 295. Criminal Justice Information and Records.
- Section 300. State Trooper Investigation.
- Section 310. Notice of Application.
- Section 320. Denial of New Licenses and Permits.
- Section 330. Denial of License or Permit Renewal.
- Section 340. Denial of Request For Relocation.
- Section 360. Denial of Transfer of a License to Another Person.
- Section 370. Suspension and Revocation of Licenses and Permits.
- Section 390. Residence Requirements. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 74 SLA 1999].
- Section 395. Board Imposed Conditions or Restrictions.
- Section 400. Population Limitations.
- Section 410. Restriction of Location Near Churches and Schools.
- Section 420. Zoning Limitations.
- Section 430. Person and Location.
- Section 450. Prohibited Financial Interest.
- Section 460. Prior Public Approval.
- Section 470. Objection.
- Section 480. Protest.
- Section 490. Prohibition of the Sale of Alcoholic Beverages. [Repealed, Sec. 69 Ch 101 SLA 1995].
- Section 491. Local Options.
- Section 492. Community Liquor License; Complete Prohibition On Sales. [Repealed, Sec. 69 Ch 101 SLA 1995].
- Section 493. Change of Local Option.
- Section 494. Operation of Delivery Sites.
- Section 495. Removal of Local Option.
- Section 496. Prohibition of Sale and Importation of Alcoholic Beverages. [Repealed, Sec. 69 Ch 101 SLA 1995].
- Section 497. Effect On Licenses of Prohibition of Sale.
- Section 498. Prohibition of Possession of Alcoholic Beverages. [Repealed, Sec. 69 Ch 101 SLA 1995].
- Section 499. Prohibition of Importation
or Purchase After Election.
- Section 500. Prohibition of the Sale of Alcoholic Beverages Except By Selected Licenses. [Repealed, Sec. 69 Ch 101 SLA 1995].
- Section 501. Prohibition of Possession After Election.
- Section 502. Procedure For Local Option Elections. [Repealed, Sec. 69 Ch 101 SLA 1995].
- Section 503. Effect On Licenses of Restriction On Sale.
- Section 504. Reinstatement of Licenses. [Repealed, Sec. 69 Ch 101 SLA 1995].
- Section 505. Licensing After Prohibition On Sale Except in Premises Operated By Municipality.
- Section 506. Notice of the Results of a Local Option Election. [Repealed, Sec. 69 Ch 101 SLA 1995].
- Section 507. Procedure For Local Option Elections.
- Section 508. Establishment of Perimeter of Established Village.
- Section 509. Notice of the Results of a Local Option Election.
- Section 510. Procedure For Action On License Applications, Suspensions, and Revocations.
- Section 520. Notice to Local Governing Body.
- Section 525. Notice to Community Council and Others.
- Section 530. Consideration of Reports.
- Section 535. Suspension and Revocation Based On Acts of Employees.
- Section 537. Application of Precedent.
- Section 540. License Renewal and Expiration.
- Section 550. Notice of Expiration.
- Section 560. Appeals.
- Section 570. Refund and Forfeiture of Fees.
- Section 575. Civil Fine.
- Section 580. Surrender or Destruction of License.
- Section 590. Disposition of Money.
- Section 610. Refund to Municipalities.
- Section 630. Accessibility of License and Licensed Premises to Inspection.
- Section 660. License a Privilege.
- Section 670. Foreclosure.
- Section 680. Duration of Licenses and Permits.
- Section 690. Discouragement of Monopolies.
- Section 700. Renumbered as AS 04.21.055 .
Article 01. LICENSING AND REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.