Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 11. Licensing
- Section 590. Disposition of Money.
previous: Section 580
. Surrender or Destruction of License.
next: Section 610
. Refund to Municipalities.
AS 04.11.590. Disposition of Money.
- (a) Money collected from licenses and civil fines under this title shall be transferred by the board to the Department of
Public Safety and deposited in the general fund.
- (b) A fee prescribed by the board in addition to fees authorized under this title shall be transferred to the Department
of Public Safety and deposited in the general fund.
- (c) The annual estimated balance in the account maintained by the commissioner of administration under AS 37.05.142
may be used by the legislature to make appropriations to the Department of Public Safety to carry out the purposes of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.