Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 11. Licensing
- Section 610. Refund to Municipalities.
previous: Section 590
. Disposition of Money.
next: Section 630
. Accessibility of License and Licensed Premises to Inspection.
AS 04.11.610. Refund to Municipalities.
- (a) Biennial license fees, excluding annual wholesale fees and biennial wholesale license fees, collected within a
municipality shall be refunded semi-annually to the municipality.
- (b) If the officers of a municipality fail to actively enforce local ordinances, laws of the United States and the state,
and the regulations relating to the manufacture and sale of alcoholic beverages in the state, the commissioner of
public safety may deny the refund provided for under (a) of this section until the board finds the enforcement of the
ordinances, laws, and regulations is resumed.
- (c) The Department of Public Safety shall recover any amounts erroneously refunded under (a) of this section. The
Department of Public Safety shall schedule repayments of erroneously refunded amounts over a sufficient period of time
to minimize financial hardship to the municipality involved.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.