Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 11. Licensing
- Section 220. Pub License.
previous: Section 210
. Recreational Site License.
next: Section 225
. Outdoor Recreation Lodge License.
AS 04.11.220. Pub License.
- (a) A pub license authorizes the holder to sell beer and wine for consumption only at a designated premises located on the
campus of an accredited college or university.
- (b) Only one pub license may be issued or renewed for each college or university campus in the state.
- (c) A pub license may not be issued or renewed without the written approval of the governing body of the college or
- (d) The biennial fee for a pub license is $800.
- (e) In this section, an "accredited college or university" means a college or university accredited by the Northwest
Association of Secondary and Higher Schools.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.