Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 11. Licensing
- Section 140. Winery License.
previous: Section 135
. Brewpub License.
next: Section 150
. Package Store License; Permit For Delivery to Social Events.
AS 04.11.140. Winery License.
- (a) A winery license authorizes the holder to operate a winery where wine is manufactured and bottled or barreled for
- (b) The holder of a winery license may sell wine in quantities of
- (1) not more than five gallons
- (A) to an individual who is present on the licensed premises;
- (B) by shipping to an individual if the shipment is not
to an area that has prohibited the importation or possession of alcoholic
beverages under this chapter or to an area that has limited the importation or
possession of alcoholic beverages unless the sale complies with the limitation;
- (2) more than five gallons to a person who is licensed under this title, or in another state or country.
- (c) The holder of a winery license may permit a person to sample small portions of the wine free of charge unless
prohibited by AS 04.16.030
- (d) The biennial winery license fee is $500.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.