Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 11. Licensing
- Section 575. Civil Fine.
previous: Section 570
. Refund and Forfeiture of Fees.
next: Section 580
. Surrender or Destruction of License.
AS 04.11.575. Civil Fine.
- (a) Except as provided in (c) of this section, the board may, in addition to any other penalties imposed under this title,
impose a civil fine upon a licensee that the board determines, at a proceeding under AS 04.11.510
(c), has violated a provision of this title, a regulation adopted under this title, or an ordinance adopted in
accordance with AS 04.21.010
- (b) The board shall by regulation adopt a schedule of fines that a licensee may be required to pay under this section. A
fine may not exceed the greater of
- (1) $50,000; or
- (2) an amount that is three times the monetary gain realized by the licensee as a result of the violation.
- (c) If the board is proceeding under AS 04.11.370
(a)(4), the board may not impose a civil fine exceeding the amount specified under AS 12.55.035 applicable to the offense for which the
licensee was convicted, or with the licensee's consent, the limit imposed under (b) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.