Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 11. Licensing
- Section 30. Death of Licensee.
previous: Section 20
. Exceptions: License or Permit Not Required.
next: Section 40
. Board Approval of Transfers.
AS 04.11.030. Death of Licensee.
- (a) The executor or administrator of the estate of a person who was operating a business as a sole licensee under a
license authorized by this title may continue to operate the licensed business until an application for transfer of a
license to another person is approved or until the license is forfeited under (b) of this section.
- (b) If an application for the transfer of ownership of a license from a deceased licensee is not made within 90 days of
the death of the licensee or within an additional 90 days if an application for transfer of ownership made by the
executor is denied, or no petition is made to the board for an extension of time under (c) of this section within the
time, the license is forfeited.
- (c) The board may extend the time limits in (b) of this section on petition of the executor or administrator.
- (d) This section does not authorize the transfer of a liquor license by an administrator or executor to the estate of a
- (e) The board may transfer a license to an executor or administrator only in the executor's or administrator's individual
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.