Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 11. Licensing
- Section 260. Application For New License or Permit.
previous: Section 255
. Destination Resort License.
next: Section 270
. Application For Renewal of License or Permit.
AS 04.11.260. Application For New License or Permit.
- (a) An applicant for a new license or permit shall file with the director a written application, signed and sworn to by
the applicant, giving the applicant's name and address. If the applicant is a corporation, the application shall be
executed by the authorized officers of the corporation. If the applicant is a partnership, including a limited
partnership, the application shall be executed by an authorized general partner. The application must include
- (1) the type of license or permit desired;
- (2) a description of the premises for which the license or permit is desired, giving the address by street and number, or
other information, so that the location of the premises can be definitely determined;
- (3) the license fee;
- (4) the duration of the license or permit desired;
- (5) any other information required by the board.
- (b) A corporation applying for a license or permit shall provide the names and addresses of the president, vice-president,
secretary, managing officer, and all stockholders who own 10 percent or more of the stock in the corporation, together
with any other information required by the board.
- (c) An applicant for a new license or permit must include with the application
- (1) proof that notice required by AS 04.11.310
has been given;
- (2) any petitions required to be secured under AS 04.11.460
before a license may be issued;
- (3) evidence of any approval by public authorities required to be obtained under AS 04.11.090
(e), 04.11.220(c), 04.11.230(b), 04.11.240(b), or 04.11.250(b), before a license or permit may be issued.
- (d) A partnership, including a limited partnership, that applies for a license or permit shall provide information
required by the board including the names and addresses of all general partners and all partners with an interest of 10
percent or more.
- (e) A limited liability organization that applies for a license or permit shall provide information required by the board,
including the names and addresses of all members with an ownership interest of 10 percent or more and the names and
addresses of all managers.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.