Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 11. Licensing
- Section 230. Caterer's Permit.
previous: Section 225
. Outdoor Recreation Lodge Licence.
next: Section 240
. Special Events Permit.
AS 04.11.230. Caterer's Permit.
- (a) A caterer's permit authorizes the holder of a beverage dispensary license to sell or dispense alcoholic beverages at
conventions, picnics, social gatherings, sporting events, or similar affairs held off the holder's licensed premises.
The permit may only be issued for designated premises for a specific occasion and for a limited period of time.
- (b) The written approval of a law enforcement agency having jurisdiction over the site of the occasion for which the
permit is sought must be obtained and accompany the application.
- (c) A caterer's permit may not be transferred or renewed.
- (d) A caterer's permit must be surrendered to the board, its agent, or the law enforcement agency approving the permit
within 48 hours of its expiration time. Failure to surrender the permit is cause, in the discretion of the board, for
denial of applications for permits made in the future by the permittee.
- (e) The fee for a caterer's permit is $50 and shall accompany the application for a permit.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.