Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 11. Licensing
- Section 130. Brewery License.
previous: Section 120
. Bottling Works License.
next: Section 135
. Brewpub License.
AS 04.11.130. Brewery License.
- (a) A brewery license authorizes the holder to operate a brewery where beer is manufactured and bottled or barreled for
- (b) The holder of a brewery license may sell beer in quantities of
- (1) not more than five gallons a day to an individual who is present on the licensed premises
for consumption off the premises;
- (2) more than five gallons a day to a person who is licensed under this title, or in another state or country.
- (c) The holder of a brewery license may permit a person to sample small portions of the brewery's product free of charge
unless prohibited by AS 04.16.030
- (d) The biennial brewery license fee is $1,000.
- (e) Unless prohibited by AS 04.16.030, a holder of a
brewery license may sell not more than 36 ounces a day of the brewery's product
to a person for consumption on the premises if
- (1) the brewery does not allow live entertainment,
televisions, pool tables, dart games, dancing, electronic or other games, game
tables, or other recreational or gaming opportunities on the premises where the
- (2) the brewery does not provide seats at the counter or
bar where the product is served, and
- (3) the room where the consumption occurs is not open
before 9:00 a.m. and serving of the product ends not later than 8:00 p.m.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.