Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 11. Licensing
- Section 360. Denial of Transfer of a License to Another Person.
previous: Section 340
. Denial of Request For Relocation.
next: Section 370
. Suspension and Revocation of Licenses and Permits.
AS 04.11.360. Denial of Transfer of a License to Another Person.
An application requesting approval of a transfer of a license to another person under this title shall be denied if
- (1) the board finds, after review of all relevant information, that transfer of a license to another person would not be
in the best interests of the public;
- (2) the application has not been completed in accordance with AS 04.11.280;
- (3) the application contains false statements of material fact;
- (4) the transferor has not paid all debts or taxes arising from the conduct of the business licensed under this title
- (A) the transferor gives security for the payment of the debts or taxes satisfactory to the creditor or taxing authority;
- (B) the transfer is under a promise given as collateral by the transferor to the transferee in the course of an
earlier transfer of the license under which promise the transferor is obliged to transfer the license back to the
transferee in the event of default in payment for property conveyed as part of the earlier transfer of the license;
- (5) transfer of the license to another person would result in violation of the provisions of this title relating to
identity of licensees and financing of licensees;
- (6) transfer of the license to another person would violate the restrictions pertaining to the particular license under
- (7) transfer of the license to another person is prohibited under the provisions of this title as a result of an election
conducted under AS 04.11.507;
- (8) the prospective transferee does not have the qualifications required under this title of an original applicant;
- (9) the license was issued under AS 04.11.100
(f) or 04.11.400(g);
however, this paragraph does not apply to a beverage dispensary license issued
before June 6, 1985, under former AS 04.11.400
(j) if the transfer does not
involve a change in location; or
- (10) the license was issued under AS 04.11.135
, unless the transferor is also applying to transfer the beverage dispensary license required under AS 04.11.135
to the same transferee.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.