Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 11. Licensing
- Section 80. Types of Licenses and Permits.
previous: Section 70
. Power Limited to the Board.
next: Section 90
. Beverage Dispensary License.
AS 04.11.080. Types of Licenses and Permits.
Licenses and permits issued under this title are as follows:
- (1) beverage dispensary license;
- (2) duplicate beverage dispensary license for additional rooms;
- (3) restaurant or eating place license;
- (4) club license;
- (5) bottling works license;
- (6) brewery license;
- (7) package store license;
- (8) general wholesale license;
- (9) wholesale malt beverage and wine license;
- (10) distillery license;
- (11) common carrier dispensary license;
- (12) retail stock sale license;
- (13) recreational site license;
- (14) pub license;
- (15) winery license;
- (16) caterer's permit;
- (17) special events permit;
- (18) conditional contractor's permit;
- (19) brewpub license;
- (20) golf course license;
- (21) outdoor recreation lodge license.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.