Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 10. Employment Practices and Working Conditions
previous: Section 390
next: Section 5
. - 23.10.010l Coercion to Use Hotel or Store Prohibited; Penalty. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978. For Current Law On the Crime of Coercion See AS 11.41.530
Chapter 10. Employment Practices and Working Conditions
- Section 5. - 23.10.010l Coercion to Use Hotel or Store Prohibited; Penalty. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978. For Current Law On the Crime of Coercion See AS 11.41.530
- Section 15. False Representations to Procure Employees Prohibited.
- Section 20. Penalty For Violation of AS 23.10.015
- Section 25. Use of Armed Guards. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 59 SLA 1976].
- Section 30. Worker's Right of Action.
- Section 35. Limit of Application.
- Section 37. Lie-Detector Tests.
- Section 40. Payment of Wages in State.
- Section 43. Deposit of Wages.
- Section 45. Payments Into Benefit Fund.
- Section 47. Employee's Lien.
- Section 50. Public Policy.
- Section 55. Exemptions; Compensation of Executives, Administrators, and Professionals.
- Section 60. Payment For Overtime.
- Section 65. Minimum Wages.
- Section 70. Exemptions From Minimum Wage.
- Section 71. Wages For Work Therapy.
- Section 75. Labor Standards and Safety Division.
- Section 80. Powers and Duties of Division.
- Section 85. Scope of Administrative Regulations; Room and Board Deductions; Executive Pay.
- Section 90. Administrative Procedures.
- Section 95. Adoption of Federal Regulations.
- Section 100. Employer to Keep Records.
- Section 105. Posting Summary Required.
- Section 110. Remedies of Employee; Attorney Fees; Offers of Judgment; Settlement; Waiver.
- Section 115. Enforcement By Injunction.
- Section 120. Enforcement of Subpoenas.
- Section 125. Collective Bargaining.
- Section 130. Statute of Limitations.
- Section 135. Violations.
- Section 140. Penalty.
- Section 145. Definitions.
- Section 150. Short Title.
- Section 155. - 23.10.320l Equal Pay For Women, Discrimination in Employment, and Age Discrimination. [Repealed, Sec. 8 Ch 117 SLA 1965, Sec. 5 Ch 125 Sla 1980. For Present Provisions, See AS 18.80.220].
- Section 325. Purpose.
- Section 330. Exempted Employment.
- Section 332. Authorization For Children Under 17 to Work.
- Section 335. Employment of Children Under 14.
- Section 340. Children Under 16.
- Section 345. Exemptions For Minors Over 16 or Who Have Graduated From High School. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 112 SLA 1976].
- Section 350. Employment of Person Under 18.
- Section 355. Persons Under 21.
- Section 360. Regulations For Minimum Standards and Work Opportunities.
- Section 365. Enforcement.
- Section 370. Penalty.
- Section 375. Policy.
- Section 380. Right to Return Transportation.
- Section 385. Enforcement By Civil Action.
- Section 390. Construction of Contracts.
- Section 395. Orders and Regulations.
- Section 400. Penalty.
- Section 405. Legislative Declaration of Hazard.
- Section 410. Limitation On Period of Employment in Underground Mines and Requirement For Pay For Certain Work..
- Section 415. Penalties.
- Section 420. Train Crews. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 40 SLA 1983].
- Section 430. Access to Personnel Files.
- Section 440. Posting of Information On Sexual Harassment. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 65 SLA 1992].
- Section 500. - 23.10.550l [Renumbered as AS 39.20.500
- Section 600. Employer Protection From Litigation.
- Section 610. Limits On Causes of Action For Disclosures.
- Section 615. Employer's Compliance Voluntary.
- Section 620. Employer Policy.
- Section 630. Collection of Samples.
- Section 640. Testing Procedures.
- Section 645. On-Site Testing.
- Section 650. Training of Test Administrators.
- Section 655. Disciplinary Procedures.
- Section 660. Confidentiality of Results; Access to Records.
- Section 670. Effect of Mandatory Testing Obligations.
- Section 699. Definitions.
Article 01. COERCION AND FRAUD
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.