Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 10. Employment Practices and Working Conditions
- Section 380. Right to Return Transportation.
previous: Section 375
next: Section 385
. Enforcement By Civil Action.
AS 23.10.380. Right to Return Transportation.
- (a) An employer who furnishes, finances, agrees to furnish or finance, or in any way provides transportation for a person
from the place of hire to a point inside or outside the state to employ the person shall provide the person with return
transportation to the place of hire from which transportation was furnished or financed, or to a destination agreed
upon by the parties, with transportation to be furnished or financed
- (1) on or after the termination of employment for a cause considered good and sufficient by the department, beyond the
control of the person, or on or after the termination of the contract of employment or a renewal of the contract; and
- (2) upon the request of the person or the department made within 45 days after the termination of employment.
- (b) Upon the termination of employment the subsistence of the employee may not continue longer than 10 days after the
termination or until transportation is available, whichever occurs first.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.