Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 10. Employment Practices and Working Conditions
- Section 45. Payments Into Benefit Fund.
previous: Section 43
. Deposit of Wages.
next: Section 47
. Employee's Lien.
AS 23.10.045. Payments Into Benefit Fund.
- (a) If an employer agrees with an employee to make payments to a fund for the benefit of the employees, including but not
limited to a fund for medical, health, hospital, welfare, and pension benefits or any of them, or has entered into a
collective bargaining agreement providing for these payments, the employer may not without just cause fail to make the
payments required by the terms of the agreement.
- (b) Each violation of this section is a separate offense and a person found guilty of a violation is punishable in
accordance with the schedule of punishment set out in AS 23.10.415
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.