- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 5. Administration of Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
previous: Title 47
. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
next: Section 10
. Duties of Department.
Chapter 5. Administration of Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Section 10. Duties of Department.
- Section 12. Material Incorporated By Reference.
- Section 15. Contracts.
- Section 17. Home Care Providers.
- Section 20. Regulations Concerning Records; Disclosure of Information.
- Section 30. Misuse of Public Assistance Lists and Records.
- Section 32. Disclosures to Legislators.
- Section 40. Consent to Conditions of Federal Programs.
- Section 50. Cooperation With Federal Government.
- Section 55. Certified Nurse Aides.
- Section 60. Purpose and Policy Relating to Children.
- Section 65. Legislative Findings Related to Children.
- Section 70. Third Party Liability Subrogation.
- Section 71. Duty of a Medical Assistance Recipient. [See Conditional Effective Date Note]..
- Section 72. Duty of Attorney for Medical Assistance Recipient. [See Conditional Effective Date Note]..
- Section 73. Judgement, Award, or Settlement of a Medical Assistance Lien. [See Conditional Effective Date Note]..
- Section 74. Conflict with Federal Requirements. [See Conditional Effective Date Note]..
- Section 75. Medical Assistance Lien.
- Section 80. Recovery of Overpayments.
- Section 85. Subpoena Power.
- Section 90. Authorization of the Interstate Compact On Adoption and Medical Assistance.
- Section 100. Monthly Reports Concerning Children.
- Section 200. Annual Audits.
- Section 210. Medical Assistance Fraud.
- Section 220. Notice of Charges.
- Section 230. Determination of Value; Aggregation of Amounts.
- Section 240. Exclusion From Medical Assistance Programs.
- Section 290. Definitions.
- Section 300. Applicability.
- Section 310. Criminal History; Criminal History Check; Compliance.
- Section 320. Criminal History Use Standards.
- Section 330. Centralized Registry.
- Section 340. Regulations.
- Section 350. Use of Information; Immunity.
- Section 390. Definitions.
Article 01. GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.