- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 5. Administration of Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Section 90. Authorization of the Interstate Compact On Adoption and Medical Assistance.
previous: Section 85
. Subpoena Power.
next: Section 100
. Monthly Reports Concerning Children.
AS 47.05.090. Authorization of the Interstate Compact On Adoption and Medical Assistance.
- (a) The Department of Health and Social Services may, on behalf of the state, enter into the Interstate Compact on
Adoption and Medical Assistance and supplementary agreements with agencies of other states for the provision of
adoption and medical assistance under AS 47.07 and other
provisions of this title for eligible children with special needs.
- (b) In this section, "state" includes a state, territory, possession, or commonwealth of the United States.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.