- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 5. Administration of Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Section 240. Exclusion From Medical Assistance Programs.
previous: Section 230
. Determination of Value; Aggregation of Amounts.
next: Section 290
AS 47.05.240. Exclusion From Medical Assistance Programs.
- (a) The commissioner may exclude an applicant to or disenroll a medical assistance provider in the medical assistance
program in AS 47.07 or AS 47.08, or both, for a period of up to 10 years after unconditional
discharge on a conviction
- (1) for medical assistance fraud under AS 47.05.210
or misconduct involving a controlled substance under AS 11.71;
- (2) in a court of the United States or a court of another state or territory, for a crime with elements similar to the
crimes included under (1) of this subsection.
- (b) After a period of exclusion under (a) of this section, an applicant may not participate in a medical assistance
program under AS 47.07 or AS 47.08 until the applicant establishes to the commissioner by clear
and convincing evidence that the applicant possesses all required licenses and certificates and is qualified to
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.