- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 5. Administration of Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Section 300. Applicability.
previous: Section 290
next: Section 310
. Criminal History; Criminal History Check; Compliance.
AS 47.05.300. Applicability.
- (a) The provisions of AS 47.05.310 - 47.05.390 apply to any individual or entity that is
required by statute or regulation to be licensed or certified by the department or that is eligible to receive payments, in
whole or in part, from the department to provide for the health, safety, and welfare of persons who are served by the
programs administered by the department.
- (b) Those individual service providers subject to AS 47.05.310 - 47.05.390 under (a) of this section include
- (1) public home care providers described in AS 47.05.017 ;
- (2) providers of home and community-based waiver services financed under AS 47.07.030 (c); and
- (3) case managers to coordinate community mental health services under AS 47.30.530 .
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.