- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 5. Administration of Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Section 80. Recovery of Overpayments.
previous: Section 75
. Medical Assistance Lien.
next: Section 85
. Subpoena Power.
AS 47.05.080. Recovery of Overpayments.
- (a) Benefit overpayments collected by the department in administering programs under AS 47.25.120
- 47.25.300 (general relief), AS 47.25.430
- 47.25.615 (adult public assistance), AS 47.25.975
- 47.25.990 (food stamps), and 47.27 (Alaska
temporary assistance program) shall be remitted to the Department of Revenue under AS 37.10.050
- (b) The permanent fund dividend of a former recipient of a public assistance program listed under (a) of this section may
be taken under AS 43.23.065
(b)(6) and 43.23.068 to satisfy the balance due on a
defaulted overpayment claim.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.