- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 25. Public Assistance
- Section 990. Definitions.
previous: Section 985
. Violations; Penalty.
next: Chapter 27
. Alaska Temporary Assistance Program
AS 47.25.990. Definitions.
In AS 47.25.975
- (1) "department" means Department of Health and Social Services;
- (2) "food" means any food or food product for human consumption except alcoholic beverages and tobacco and includes seeds
and plants for use in gardens to produce food for the personal consumption of the eligible household;
- (3) "food stamp allotments " means any coupon, stamp, electronic benefit, or type of allotment issued under 7 U.S.C. 2011
- 2036 (Food Stamp Program);
- (4) "food stamp program" means the federal food stamp program authorized by 7 U.S.C. 2011 - 2036;
- (5) [Repealed, Sec. 1 ch 91 SLA 1971].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.