- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 5. Administration of Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Section 390. Definitions.
previous: Section 350
. Use of Information; Immunity.
next: Chapter 7
. Medical Assistance For Needy Persons
AS 47.05.390. Definitions.
In AS 47.05.300 - 47.05.390, unless the context otherwise requires,
- (1) "criminal history records" has the meaning given in AS 12.64.010 ;
- (2) "criminal justice activity" has the meaning given in AS 12.62.900;
- (3) "criminal justice agency" has the meaning given in AS 12.62.900 ;
- (4) "criminal justice information" has the meaning given in AS 12.62.900;
- (5) "department" means the Department of Health and Social Services;
- (6) "entity" means an entity listed in AS 47.32.010 (b) and includes an owner, officer, director, member,
or partner of the entity;
- (7) "individual service provider" means an individual described in AS 47.05.300(a), and includes those listed in AS 47.05.300 (b);
- (8) "license" includes a provisional license;
- (9) "unsupervised" means that an individual who is licensed under AS 47.32, after submitting a criminal history background check, is not
physically present to observe the volunteer at the entity.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.