- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 20. Compensation, Allowances, and Leave
previous: Section 100
. Failure to File New Bond.
next: Section 10
. Annual Salary of Governor.
Chapter 20. Compensation, Allowances, and Leave
- Section 10. Annual Salary of Governor.
- Section 20. Date of Entitlement of Governor's Salary.
- Section 30. Annual Salary of Lieutenant Governor.
- Section 40. Date of Entitlement of Lieutenant Governor's Salary.
- Section 50. Exclusive Compensation.
- Section 60. Exclusion of Governor and Lieutenant Governor From Personnel Laws.
- Section 70. Subsequent Legislation Relating to AS 39.20.050
- Section 80. Salary of Executive Department Head and Deputy.
- Section 90. Salaries and Expenses.
- Section 100. Fees, Mileage or Compensation. [Repealed, Sec. 75 Ch 59 SLA 1982].
- Section 110. Per Diem Allowance.
- Section 120. Allowable Expenses.
- Section 130. Mileage Allowance.
- Section 140. Travel Costs and Travel Outside the State.
- Section 150. Advances and Recovery.
- Section 160. Regulations.
- Section 170. Construction of AS 39.20.110
- Section 180. Transportation and Per Diem Expenses For Members of Boards, Commissions, Etc.
- Section 185. Per Diem Prohibited in Community of Residence.
- Section 190. Definitions.
- Section 200. Computation of Personal Leave.
- Section 210. Determining Years of Service.
- Section 220. Requirement That Employment Be Continuous.
- Section 225. Use of Personal Leave.
- Section 230. When Annual Leave May Be Taken. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 136 SLA 1978. For Current Law See AS 39.20.225
- Section 240. Accumulation of Personal Leave.
- Section 245. Donation of Leave.
- Section 250. Terminal Leave.
- Section 255. Conversion of Accrued Annual Leave to Personal Leave.
- Section 256. Transfer of Accrued Medical Leave.
- Section 260. Medical Leave. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 136 SLA 1978. For Current Law See AS 39.20.225
- Section 270. Court Leave.
- Section 280. Maternity Leave. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 67 SLA 1974. For Current Law See AS 39.20.225
- Section 290. Definition of Days of Leave.
- Section 295. Special Regulations On Leave Period.
- Section 300. Personal and Banked Medical Leave Transfers With Officer or Employee.
- Section 305. Family and Health Leave.
- Section 310. Exceptions.
- Section 320. Adoption of Regulations.
- Section 330. Departments to Keep Leave Records.
- Section 340. Leave of Absence For Reserve or Auxiliary Members of Armed Forces.
- Section 345. Continuation of Pay and Benefits For Certain Members of the Reserve and Auxiliary Units of the Armed Forces.
- Section 350. Restoration of Reserve Members to Former Positions.
- Section 360. Order of Payment.
- Section 370. Inapplicability of Provisions to Certain Benefits, Funds, or Interest.
- Section 380. Change or Revocation of Designation.
- Section 390. Employees to Be Informed.
- Section 400. Definitions.
- Section 500. Employment Benefits and Privileges For Health and Family Care.
- Section 510. Employee Notice.
- Section 520. Employee Transfer.
- Section 530. Application to Other Laws.
- Section 540. Investigation and Conciliation of Complaints.
- Section 550. Definitions.
Article 01. SALARIES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.