- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 15. Official Bonds
- Section 100. Failure to File New Bond.
previous: Section 90
. Proceedings For Release of Sureties.
next: Chapter 20
. Compensation, Allowances, and Leave
AS 39.15.100. Failure to File New Bond.
- (a) If a state officer or employee fails to file a new bond within 15 days from the date of personal service or within 30
days from the date of the first insertion of a publication, the office becomes vacant and the officer or employee
forfeits the office.
- (b) The office shall be filled as in other cases of vacancy. The person applying for release from liability on the bond
is not liable on it after the office becomes vacant.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.