- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 20. Compensation, Allowances, and Leave
- Section 190. Definitions.
previous: Section 185
. Per Diem Prohibited in Community of Residence.
next: Section 200
. Computation of Personal Leave.
AS 39.20.190. Definitions.
In AS 39.20.110
- (1) "employee" or "state employee" means a person employed by a state agency;
- (2) "official" or "state official" means the appointive head of a state agency;
- (3) "official travel" means travel inside or outside the state on official business of the state, for which payment or
reimbursement is expected or authorized;
- (4) "per diem allowance" means a daily flat rate of payment instead of actual expenses;
- (5) "state agency," "agency," or "department" means department, office, institution, board, commission, bureau, division,
or other administrative unit forming the state government;
- (6) "subsistence" means lodging, meals, and other necessary expenses incidental to the personal sustenance or comfort of
- (7) "traveler" means the official or employee engaged in official travel for the state.
Article 03. LEAVES OF ABSENCE
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.