- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 20. Compensation, Allowances, and Leave
- Section 540. Investigation and Conciliation of Complaints.
previous: Section 530
. Application to Other Laws.
next: Section 550
AS 39.20.540. Investigation and Conciliation of Complaints.
- (a) A person aggrieved by a denial of a right or privilege granted by AS 39.20.500
- 39.20.540 may file a complaint with the Department
of Labor and Workforce Development.
- (b) The Department of Labor and Workforce Development shall informally, promptly, and impartially investigate the matters
set out in a filed complaint. If the investigator determines that the allegations are supported by substantial
evidence, the investigator shall immediately try to eliminate the denial of rights or privileges by conference,
conciliation, and persuasion.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.