- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 20. Compensation, Allowances, and Leave
- Section 310. Exceptions.
previous: Section 305
. Family and Health Leave.
next: Section 320
. Adoption of Regulations.
AS 39.20.310. Exceptions.
- 39.20.330 do not apply to
- (1) members of the state legislature, the governor, the lieutenant governor, and justices and judges of the supreme and
superior courts and of the court of appeals, but nothing in AS 39.20.200
- 39.20.330 may be construed to diminish the
salaries fixed by law for these officers by reason of absence from duty on account of illness or otherwise;
- (2) magistrates serving the state on less than a full-time basis;
- (3) officers, members of the teaching staff, and employees of the University of Alaska;
- (4) [Repealed by Sec. 76 ch 59 SLA 1982].
- (5) persons employed in a professional capacity to make a temporary and special inquiry, study, or examination as
authorized by the governor, the legislature, or a legislative committee;
- (6) members of boards, commissions, and authorities who are not otherwise employed by the state;
- (7) temporary employees hired for periods of less than 12 consecutive months;
- (8) persons employed by the division of marine transportation as masters and members of the crews operating the state
ferry system who are covered by collective bargaining agreements as provided in AS 23.40.040, except as expressly provided by law;
- (9) persons employed by the state who are covered by collective bargaining agreements as provided in AS 23.40.210
, except as expressly provided by law.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.