- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 20. Compensation, Allowances, and Leave
- Section 80. Salary of Executive Department Head and Deputy.
previous: Section 70
. Subsequent Legislation Relating to AS 39.20.050
next: Section 90
. Salaries and Expenses.
AS 39.20.080. Salary of Executive Department Head and Deputy.
- (a) The monthly salary of the head of each principal executive department of the state is not less than Range 28
nor more than Range 30 of the salary schedule in AS 39.27.011 (a) for Juneau, Alaska.
- (b) The monthly salary of a deputy head of a principal executive department of the state is not less than Step A nor more
than Step F, Range 28 of the salary schedule in AS 39.27.011
(a) for Juneau, Alaska.
- (c) Except as provided by a general law applicable to all officers of the state, the compensation of the head of each
principal executive department of the state may not be reduced during the executive's tenure in office.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.