- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 20. Compensation, Allowances, and Leave
- Section 150. Advances and Recovery.
previous: Section 140
. Travel Costs and Travel Outside the State.
next: Section 160
AS 39.20.150. Advances and Recovery.
- (a) An agency may advance, through proper disbursing methods, to a person entitled to per diem or mileage allowance under
- 39.20.170 the sums considered advisable considering
the character and probable duration of the travel to be performed.
- (b) Sums advanced and not used for allowable travel expense are recoverable by setoff against salary due, or otherwise,
from the person to whom advanced, or the person's estate, by deduction from any amount due from the state, or by other
legal methods of recovery that may be necessary.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.