- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 20. Compensation, Allowances, and Leave
- Section 250. Terminal Leave.
previous: Section 245
. Donation of Leave.
next: Section 255
. Conversion of Accrued Annual Leave to Personal Leave.
AS 39.20.250. Terminal Leave.
- (a) Terminal leave for unused personal leave shall be allowed upon separation from service. The payment equals the cash
value of the officer's or employee's personal leave balance at the time of separation from state service.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 20 ch 4 FSSLA 1996].
- (c) The payment authorized by this section is not considered salary or compensation except for purposes of taxation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.