- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 40. The Alaska Coastal Management Program
previous: Section 900
next: Section 10
. Development of Alaska Coastal Management Program.
Chapter 40. The Alaska Coastal Management Program
- Section 10. Development of Alaska Coastal Management Program.
- Section 20. Objectives.
- Section 30. Development of District Coastal Management Plans.
- Section 40. Statewide Standards and District Plan Criteria.
- Section 50. Submission of District Plans By Coastal Resource Districts.
- Section 60. Review and Approval By the Department.
- Section 70. Requirements For Department Review and Approval.
- Section 80. Effective Date of Alaska Coastal Management Program. [Repealed, Sec. 44 Ch 24 SLA 2003].
- Section 90. Implementation of District Coastal Management Plans.
- Section 94. Consistency Determinations For Phased Uses and Activities.
- Section 96. Consistency Reviews and Determinations.
- Section 100. Compliance and Enforcement.
- Section 110. Authority in the Unorganized Borough.
- Section 120. , 46.40.130l Coastal Resource Service Areas; Organization of Coastal Resource Service Area. [Repealed, Sec. 44 Ch 24 SLA 2003].
- Section 140. Coastal Resource Service Area Boards.
- Section 150. Elections in Coastal Resource Service Areas.
- Section 160. , 46.40.170l Organization at the Direction of the Council; Preparation of District Coastal Management Program By the Department of Community and Economic Development. [Repealed, Sec. 44 Ch 24 SLA 2003].
- Section 180. Approval of Plans in Coastal Resource Service Areas.
- Section 190. Cooperative Administration.
- Section 195. Construction With Other Laws.
- Section 200. State Agencies [Repealed, Sec. 44 Ch 24 SLA 2003].
- Section 205. Consistency Determinations For Certain Activities Involving Nonconventional Gas.
- Section 210. Definitions.
Article 01. DEVELOPMENT OF ALASKA COASTAL MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.